Landscape Account Manager
Join the Kirby Landscaping family!
We are always looking for energetic, talented people to join our team. Please call us at 804-559-5417 for more information on career opportunities or email us your resume at email@example.com.
Landscape Account Manager
Job Description for Landscape Account Manager
We currently have a full time position available for an Account Manager who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of residential and commercial landscape maintenance accounts. Account Managers have a strong work ethic and enjoy interacting with the public.
- Business Development – soliciting new residential/ commercial maintenance contracts for individuals or commercial clients.
- Building an outstanding production team – developing employees and working with employees to build and support a team environment
- Managing production for our high quality service including understanding basic horticultural concepts and working efficiently and safely at all times
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
- Selling enhancement services in order to improve site conditions; coordinating with other branch employees and customers to ensure that enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time
- Ensuring a safe environment for employees, customers and the general public
- Acting as a liaison between clients and our branch to ensure that receivables are current and collections are performed if needed
- Maintaining monthly budgets and reporting results to management
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook and our proprietary software for entering work orders
- Background in turf management or knowledge of turf and/or ornamental care preferable
- Customer service experience – able to identify and resolve customer concerns
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to drive large trucks with trailers and tractors other equipment
Interested candidates must submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered
- Prefer Bachelors or Associates degree in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We are drug free and an EOE by choice.